WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
First created at VOX Table in Austin. The original recipe can be found below whilst the video contains an adapted recipe – with no Cocchi Americano on the back bar, I improvised with a combination of sweet and dry vermouth. I was quite happy with the results.
- 60mL Jagermeister Spiced
- 30mL Thyme-infused Cocchi Americano (I substituted for vermouth in the video)
- 15mL Cynar (pronounced "chee-nah")
- Add all the ingredients to your mixing glass
- Stir for 20-25 seconds or until adequately diluted
- Strain over fresh ice into an old fashioned glass
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme