WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
Coquito translates to “Little Coconut” and is a traditional Christmas drink that originated in Puerto Rico and can be found all throughout the Caribbean. It is similar to eggnog, but the coconut base gives it a tasty twist. When mixed with coffee, cold brew or hot, it’s a seriously delicious combination!
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg and powdered ginger
- 1-2 cups of rum (we’re not judging…)
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and chill.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Shake well before serving.
- 90mL Coquito
- 210mL Cuvée Cold Brew Nitro Black Coffee
- Serve over ice into a double old fashioned glass
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, a cinnamon stick and coconut flake rim
- Use as a flavored coffee creamer to taste with brewed coffee.
- Mix Coquito with your choice of milk, 50:50 ratio, and steam. Pour steamed milk mixture into espresso.