WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The Silver Fox is a winning (and intriguing) combination of gin and amaretto created by Richard Boccato of Dutch Kills in New York City.
- 45mL Gin
- 7.5mL Amaretto
- 22.5mL Fresh Lemon
- 15mL Orgeat
- 1/2 Egg White
- Dry shake the egg white (see video)
- Add the remaining ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake then add a dash of soda
- Strain over fresh ice into a collins glass
- Garnish with a lemon wheel