WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The Gordon’s Cup cocktail is a variation of the classic Pimm’s Cup only with a simple substitution of gin in place of Pimms. A cooling, savoury cocktail.
- 60mL Gin
- 22.5mL Sugar Syrup
- 3/4 Fresh Lime
- Muddle the fresh lime & cucumber together
- Add the remaining ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake & pour into a double old fashioned
- Season with salt & pepper
- Garnish with cucumber slices