WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The sweet, caramel notes of the bourbon whiskey play well with the coffee liqueur and bitter orange flavours. With adequate dilution and balance of flavours this cocktail makes for a perfect night cap.
Recipe from Jeffrey Morgenthaler’s ‘The Bar Book‘.
- 60mL Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- 15mL Mr. Black Cold Drip Coffee Liqueur
- 2 x dashes of Regan’s No. 6 Bitters
- Fill your mixing glass with ice
- Add all 3 ingredients
- Stir for 25 seconds or until sufficiently diluted
- Strain into a Nick & Nora glass
- Garnish with a flamed orange zest