Cocktail Co South African G&T Set
THE GIN: The Cape Dry gin is the distillery’s version of a classic gin, but with added botanicals from the Cape such as mountain buchus.
THE TONIC: The tonics are from craft producer Barker & Quin, who have taken the South African market by storm with their uniquely flavoured tonics such as hibiscus, marula and honeybush. Instead of our usual wild card mixer, we’re including a tonic from fellow South African producer Fitch & Leedes, which outsells Fever-Tree domestically such is its popularity. They’ve come up with some distinctive flavours, including what is believed to be the world’s first blue tonic that features flavours of blueberry and cardamom, as well as the pretty in pink rose and cucumber tonic.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM EACH BOX?
- Full size bottles – 1 x 500mL gin, 5 x individual tonics and 1 x Wild Card mixer
- Great value for money – make plenty of G&Ts for you and your friends!
- Save money on private tastings – tasting cards and instruction sheet with each G&T set
- Boutique tonics have been meticulously selected to pair with the unique botanicals of the featured gin
- Developed following public tasting events with fellow gin lovers and in-depth tasting sessions 😉
- Free shipping within Australia – free booze delivery, whoa!
As usual, we’ve paired the gin with 5 different tonics chosen to go specifically with the flavours of the gin. We’ve also included one wild card mixer that uses an unlikely flavour you would never have thought of pairing with strawberries, but goes really well. Guess what it is? You’ll have to find out, we can’t reveal all our secrets at once can we?
We’ve only got a small quantity of the gin and there’s no word that any additional batches will be made. It’s not often you get to do some good whilst drinking gin, so this is one of the times we can honestly say, DRINK UP!