This is Standard Spoon’s version of the vintage stepped Napier Jigger designed with professional utility in mind. A good jigger should be accurate, account for commonly-used measurements, be easy to read and use, never break, and bring delight and satisfaction to the ritual of cocktail craft.
The Industry Napier Jigger is manufactured of one solid piece of metal, will never break, features all commonly used measurements and stacks for maximum space utilization.
NAPIER JIGGER FEATURES:
- Single-sided stepped measuring cup means this jigger will not come apart
- Stepped 15mL increments are easy to read and use
- External measurement markings on both sides of jigger for quick reference
- Straight-sided walls means it’s easier to estimate in-between measurements
- Addition of commonly-used 7.5mL (¼ oz) & 22.5mL (¾ oz) internal markings means you don’t have to guess at those!
- Fill to the brim for a total of 67.5mL
- Dishwasher safe
- Stunning vintage stepped jigger with handle design
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime Guarantee (patina and/or colour fade not included as this will occur over time)
This stepped jigger features a beautiful, polished copper finish.
Stainless steel, 2.75” tall x 2” diameter at widest.
- ML Measurements: 7.5, 15, 22.5, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 67.5mL