Cocktail Co Festive G&T Set
With the upcoming festive season round the corner, it seems apt that the Cocktail Co’s Gin & Tonic Tasting Set features a seasonal gin made especially for the this time of year! Produced by the same award winning producers of well-known (and delicious!) spirits and liqueurs including Mr Black coffee liqueur and the multiple award winner Moores Dry Gin.
The featured gin (We Three Kings) is not currently available in any shops and only at the cellar door so this exclusive gin can only be found courtesy of the Cocktail Co team!
We Three Kings Gin by Distillery Botanica
Named after the three royal travellers who visited Jesus bearing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh, the gin itself features those three elements. YES, THERE ARE ACTUAL GOLD FLAKES IN THE GIN and as distiller Phillip Moore likes to joke, each bottle comes with a security guard attached.
Evoking the spirit of the season, this is a nicely spiced number which still retains the characteristic juniper essence of gin. It’s good over ice but Cocktail Co have also included 5 different curated tonics to pair with this unique gin. As for the Wild Card Mixer? You’ll have to get the set to find out!
Given the limited edition nature of this bottling, Cocktail Co has managed to secure a certain number of bottles for the Gin and Tonic Tasting Sets so once sold out you will have to travel to the distillery door in Erina NSW! With a retail price of $99 for the gin alone, you’ll be getting fantastic value in this tasting set, which comes with the tonics and tasting cards as well as free shipping.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM EACH BOX?
- Full sized bottles – 1 x gin, 5 x individual tonics and 1 x Wild Card mixer
- Great value for money – make plenty of G&Ts for you and your friends!
- Save money on private tastings – tasting cards and instruction sheet with each G&T set
- Boutique tonics have been meticulously selected to pair with the unique botanicals of the featured gin
- Developed following public tasting events with fellow gin lovers and in-depth tasting sessions 😉
- Free shipping within Australia – free booze delivery, whoa!