White Possum Tasting Flights
White Possum’s Australian gin tasting set is the first of its kind. With the recent explosion in Australian gins, you can now try a hand-picked selection.
The Flight of the Juniper Possum features gins from NSW, VIC, TAS, SA and WA. Each is the result of tireless experimentation by a local distiller and each has earned its place in the gin tasting flight. The set comes with a tasting booklet with detailed information about each gin, a profile of each distillery and interesting facts about gin in Australia.
All 12 gins are hand-packed neatly into a sleek matte black White Possum box, suitable as a gift or to seek out your own gin adventure.
- 12 x 30mL Bottles at 29-57% ABV
Featured Australian Gins
- ‘Southern Strength Gin’ by Never Never Distilling
- ‘Nonesuch Dry Gin’ by Nonesuch Distillery
- ‘Mystery Gin’ by Hunter Distillery
- ‘Blood Orange Gin’ by 36 Short
- ‘Giniversity Barrel Aged’ by Margaret River Distillery
- ‘Original Gin Elixir’ by Fossey’s Distillery
- ‘Fig Gin’ by Pot & Still
- ‘Gin for Tonic’ by Brocken Spectre Distillery
- ‘Red Hen Gin’ by Small Batch Distilling
- ‘The Buccaneer’ by Kilderkin Distillery
- ‘Lobo Djinn’ by Lobo Cider
- ‘Forty Spotted Gin’ by Lark Distillery