Ideal for those starting their journey of Aussie Gin discovery. Well known distilleries from (nearly) all states. There is a mix of gins, some made using classic botanical ingredients, others with many Australian botanicals. Enough to sip, mix and share.
This “Intro to Aussie Gins” craft gin tasting pack may include a selection of gins from different states and territories to offer a true taste of the Australian craft gin industry. Any substitutes required will be limited and equivalent:
- McHenry Distillery – Classic London Dry Gin (Tasmania).
- Granddad Jacks – Two Pencils Gin (QLD).
- Ironbark Distillery – Dry Gin (NSW).
- Canberra Distillery – Gin (ACT).
- Loch Distillery – Gin (VIC).
- Wandering Distillery – Signature gin (WA).
- Never Never – Triple Juniper Gin (South Australia).
- Manly Spirits – Coastal Citrus Gin (New South Wales).
- The West Winds Gin – Cutlass (Western Australia).
- Kangaroo Island Spirits – Wild Gin (South Australia).
- Hippocampus – Jungle Gin (Victoria).