WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
Learn how to make the quickest and easiest espresso martini using this equal parts cocktail recipe.
- 30mL Vodka
- 30mL Kahlua
- 30mL Espresso (preferably cold drip)
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice
- Add the vodka, Kahlua & cold drip coffee
- Shake thoroughly and strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with 3 coffe beans
Try swapping out the vodka with your favourite spirit such as rum for more depth of flavour.
Originally posted on stevethebartender.com.au