WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The classic Margarita dates back to the 1930s. Made well and you’ll be coming back for more. Stick with the original recipe for the first time then tweak the measurements to suit your palate; whether it be a little heavier on the tequila or lessening the Cointreau for a a less-sweet, tart Margarita.
- 45mL Tequila
- 22.5mL Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
- 22.5mL Fresh Lime Juice
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a piece of citrus
- Rim the glass with salt (if preferred)
- Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake & double strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a lime wheel or wedge