WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
“Think of it as an 1850s Mai Tai – similar drink, different island.” – David Wondrich, cocktail historian. The raspberry syrup adds balance and a touch of tartness whilst the rum adds some punch to the refreshing summery cocktail.
- 60mL Gold Rum (original recipe called for Santa Cruz rum from the Virgin Islands)
- 15mL Dry Curacao (or Triple Sec / Cointreau)
- 30mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 15mL Raspberry Syrup
- Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake & strain over crushed ice into a double old fashioned
- Garnish with a slice of orange and fresh raspberries