WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
A thoroughly impressive tiki style cocktail with beautiful aromatics and herbaceous notes. Created by Jeffrey Morgenthaler, manager of Clyde Common in Portland, Oregon. This is a MUST try!!
Recipe from Jeffery Morgenthaler’s ‘The Bar Book‘
- 45mL Drambuie Scotch Liqueur
- 5mL Fernet Branca
- 45mL Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 22.5mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 30mL Soda Water
- Add all the ingredients except the soda water to your cocktail shaker & fill with ice
- Shake & strain over fresh ice into a high ball glass
- Top with a dash of soda & stir
- Garnish with a twist of orange peel