WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The Derby cocktail dates back to 1947 and the original calls for a bourbon whiskey. The Irish Derby substitutes the bourbon for a slightly sweeter style of Irish whiskey. The end result is a tart, citrusy Derby.
- 45mL Irish Whiskey
- 15mL Sweet Vermouth (Antica Formula)
- 15mL Dry Curacao
- 15mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake and strain into a chilled Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with a lime twist