WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The Sazerac is one of America’s earliest cocktails and is native to New Orleans. Peychaud’s bitters is a key ingredient. It is a sweeter style bitters with a floral aroma. The Sazerac was originally made with cognac, but an insect epidemic destroyed many French vineyards and was cause to change to the readily available rye whiskey.
- 60mL Rye Whiskey / Cognac
- 3 Dashes of Peychaud’s Bitters
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Absinthe rinse
- Rinse your double old fashioned glass with absinthe then fill with crushed ice
- Add the remaining ingredients to your mixing glass
- Stir & strain into your chilled double old fashioned glass
- Garnish with a twist of lemon