WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The Anejo Honey Sour recipe is a delicious, textural tequila cocktail with a touch of honey. Reminiscent of a Tommy’s Margarita but with a few substitutions – honey instead of agave and lemon juice instead of lime juice – with a healthy dose of tequila!
- 60mL Anejo Tequila (2 oz)
- 22.5mL Fresh Lemon Juice (¾ oz)
- 15mL 3:1 Honey Syrup (½ oz)
- ½ Egg White (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Dry shake
- Add ice and shake
- Strain over fresh ice into an old fashioned glass
- Garnish with a slice of orange