WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
Mixed with notes of elderflower, lemongrass and ginger, and garnished with fresh herbs, the Spring Cup is perfect for race-day tipples, or for sharing on lazy summer days and backyard barbecues.
- 100mL Ciroc Ultra-Premium Vodka OR Tanqueray Gin
- 200mL Sparkling Wine
- 375mL CAPI Ginger & Lemongrass Sparkling Soda
- 80mL Elderflower Cordial
- Cut two oranges into wedges, removing white pith.
- Squeeze the juice of the oranges into your jug and drop the wedges in.
- Add the liquor, sparkling soda and elderflower cordial to your pitcher
- Throw in three-quarters of one bunch of mint.
- Top with ice and stir with a long barspoon.
- Add a big handful of ice to each wine glass.
- Pour cocktail into glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint.