WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The 1934 Cosmopolitan cocktail was first mentioned in the book, Pioneers of Mixing at Elite Bars. This particular recipe is adapted from the original. It also predates the Cranberry and Vodka Cosmo version by over 50 years.
- 60mL Gin (2 oz)
- 15mL Cointreau (½ oz)
- 22.5mL Fresh Lemon Juice (¾ oz)
- 7.5mL Raspberry Syrup (¼ oz)
- Add all ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake and double strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with a twist or slice of citrus