WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The Bartender Old Fashioned riff is aptly named due to the cult-like following bartender’s have with this cocktail’s secondary ingredient, Fernet Branca. The Fernet adds herbal and menthol notes to a traditional old fashioned.
- 60mL Bourbon Whiskey
- 7.5mL Fernet Branca
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Sugar Cube
- Twist of Lemon
- Add the sugar cube to your double old fashioned glass
- Soak the sugar cube with two dashes of bitters
- Gently muddle the sugar into a paste (adding a barspoon of water is optional)
- Add the bourbon whiskey and Fernet Branca
- Fill glass with ice and stir for approx. 30 seconds
- Garnish with a twist of lemon