WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The East India is a brandy-forward, boozy concoction. With only a few modifiers in small measures, this one packs a punch. Note that this particular recipe isn’t the original version of the East India cocktail that was published in 1882 but rather a subsequent version that was released 18 years later in the year 1900. The original version was raspberry syrup instead of pineapple syrup and Bokers bitters instead of Angostura.
- 60mL Brandy
- 5mL Orange Curacao
- 5mL Pineapple Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake with ice
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a twist of lemon and maraschino cherry