WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
Melbourne bartender from the Black Pearl, Chris Hysted, first created the Death Flip cocktail around 2010. This variation on a flip is a herbaceous mix of Blanco Tequila, Yellow Chartreuse and Jagermeister – a smooth, creamy texture with a punch of flavour.
- 30mL Blanco Tequila (1oz)
- 15mL Yellow Chartreuse (0.5oz)
- 15mL Jagermeister (0.5oz)
- 15mL 1:1 Sugar Syrup (0.5oz)
- Whole Egg
- Dry shake the egg
- Add the remaining ingredients to your cocktail shaker
- Shake and strain into a stemmed cocktail glass
- Garnish with grated nutmeg