WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
The Dandy cocktail is one of the many forgotten recipes from Harry Craddock’s Savoy Cocktail Book. The original formula calls for equal parts of bourbon and Dubonnet, creating a complex variant on a classic Manhattan. A well balanced combination of spirit, liqueur and aromatic wine.
- 45mL Rye Whiskey
- 45mL Dubonnet (or Lillet Rouge)
- 15mL Triple Sec
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to your mixing glass
- Stir with ice
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with a twist of lemon