WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
Art in the Age brings us a riff on a classic Boulevardier. AITA is a tasting room and home bar supply store based in Philadelphia. The shop stocks bar tools, mixers, bitters, and glassware and also offers educational workshops, tastings, and home mixology training.
This is the Art in the Age's version of the classic Boulevardier.
The Lo-Fi Gentian Amaro brings aromas of sweet citrus fruit with hints of ginger, exotic flowers and spices supported by a framework of cinchona bark and bitter root extracts. It adds refreshing fruit flavors and crisp bitterness which is then balanced with the sweetness of the Fig Cordial and partnered with the aged American Whiskey.
- 255mL American Whiskey
- 255mL Fig Cordial
- 195mL Lo-Fi Gentian Amaro
- 9 drops of Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. Aromatic Bitters
- Pour all ingredients into a large mixing pitcher (Pictured: Manual Goods Decanters)
- Add ice and stir for 20 seconds to chill the cocktail
- Funnel the contents of the pitcher into a decanter
- Refrigerate to chill
- Pour over ice in a rocks glass
- Garnish with an orange twist