WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
According to the legend, the three Bentley Boys – car-loving, British playboy racers – invented the drink after their first of five Le Mans victories, in 1924. The Bentley has an elegance and complexity with the combination of Calvados, a French apple brandy and Dubonnet, an aromatised wine. Popularised after being featured in Harry Craddock’s Savoy Cocktail Book.
- 45mL Calvados (Apple Brandy)
- 45mL Dubonnet (or Lillet Rouge)
- 2 Dashes of Orange Bitters
- Combine the ingredients into your mixing glass
- Stir with ice
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass