WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
A batched and bottled riff on a Margarita cross Paloma. Refreshingly tasty, easy to serve and will keep you wanting more with agave and citrus flavours.
The Margarita O' Love is a refreshing cocktail that draws inspiration from 3 cocktails - the Paloma, Tommy's Margarita and Hemingway Daiquiri. Featuring tequila, grapefruit, lime, triple sec, Aperol and agave - all flavours that work harmoniously with one another.
- 270mL Reposado Tequila
- 45mL Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
- 45mL Aperol
- 180mL Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 90mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 45mL Agave Nectar
- Add all ingredients to your bottle (700mL ex spirit bottle is ideal)
- Agitate to mix all ingredients
- Refrigerate prior to serving
- Fill a double old fashioned glass with ice
- Agitate bottle to ensure ingredients are mixed well
- Measure 60-90mL over ice
- Add a dash of soda to top for a spritzed, Paloma-esque version
Originally posted by @alchemyandatwist on Instagram