WIN A $200 VOUCHER!
Win a $200 voucher to spend on Cocktail Kit!
Simply enter your email address below to be notified of our upcoming Kickstarter campaign and you'll be in the draw to WIN. Competition winner will be announced on our YouTube channel - subscribe now.
Amaro’s aren’t commonly featured in punch recipes but Amaro di Angostura features a unique and familiar flavour profile which is derived from the bespoke process used in creating their world renowned and iconic aromatic bitters. The amaro brings notes of cinnamon, dark chocolate and unmistakeable Angostura aromatic bitters to this boozy punch.
Each sip transports you to a hammock swaying in the Caribbean breeze on a beach in Trinidad - the home of the House of Angostura where Amaro di Angostura is made.
- 250mL Amaro Di Angostura
- 250mL Angostura 5yr Caribbean Rum
- 375mL cups fresh Pineapple juice
- 125mL fresh Orange juice
- 65mL Cream of coconut
- 16 dashes Angostura Aromatic bitters
- Add all ingredients into your punch bowl
- Stir to integrate all ingredients before adding large block of ice
- Serve over crushed ice in a high ball glass
- Garnish with pineapple leaves, orange slice and freshly grated nutmeg
Originally posted by @daniyeljones on Instagram