Bring your cocktail kit to Christmas day this year and wow the relatives with these MUST TRY Christmas cocktails. Traditional Christmas ingredients including chocolate, orange and maple with hints of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg will take you back to Grandma’s kitchen. Don’t forget to SHARE the Christmas spirit on socials!
Featured image by @deverespub
MUST TRY CHRISTMAS COCKTAILS
Christmas is fast approaching and the smell of fresh pine flows through the house. Extravagant Christmas ornaments hang from the tree branches whilst Christmas stockings adorn the fireplace sitting empty just waiting for Christmas eve. The only thing left to plan is your festive beverage but this is where our Insta friends step in…
Our MUST TRY Christmas Cocktails include originals and riffs on classics such as a Collins, a Milk Punch, a few Negroni variations and two scrumptious Eggnog recipes.
Click images for full recipes.
- Hot Buttered Bourbon & Cranberry Collins – @deverespub
- Peppermint Butler & Scottish Breakfast Milk Punch – @bartenderatlarge
- Chocolate Orange Negroni – @jamiesitalianuk & @campariuk
- Winter Spiced Negroni – @manchester_gin
- Bourbon Eggnog – @theboozybungalow
- Christmas Near Toronto – @bbbliteration
- Cuvee Coquito – @cuveecoquito
- Berg’s Noggin Eggnog – @bblemonhtx
- The Russian Christmas – @theblindpigbermuda
- All I want for Christmas is… Mexcal! – @nelsonbernardes_
- Pineapple Ginger Turmeric Shrub – @sophieuliano